Day 25: Thu 20 Jul 23 - Yeppoon

Thu 20 Jul 23 - Yeppoon

Weather:  14 Deg reaching a moderate 21 Deg, with a light SW Wind increasing to 30km/hr, cloudy and fresh all day.

Not much to report today. Surprisingly, I did find motivation to log on and work for six hours, while Noel drove to Rockhampton to catch up with my cousin Stella. At 11am, I walked down to a favourite coffee shop for an awesome brew, then returned to work until shortly after 2pm. I then packed it in, and rode up to visit Uncle for 1.5hrs where I met Noel on her way back from Rocky. Noel is feeling much better today, and it was her first visit to Uncle in more than a week. Back at the van we had a BBQ dinner with some more very tasty meat from a nearby butcher - it is up there amongst the best, if not the best, quality meat we have had since caravanning. Another quiet night, tonight watching the Matildas their opening World Cup game. Tomorrow, I will rack up some more sea time with a day trip across to Keppel Island planned with Noel.


Love the smell of caffeine in the morning - A top morning brew at Chapter

The Dean family house almost gone - memories will live on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 63: Sun 27 Aug 23 - Lightning Ridge

Day 62: Sat 26 Aug 23 - Goodooga to Lightning Ridge

Day 64: Mon 28 Aug 23 - Lightning Ridge to Molong