Day 20: Sat 15 Jul 23 - Yeppoon
Sat 15 Jul 23 - Yeppoon
Weather: 18 Deg reaching 22 Deg, light showers early before sunrise, clearing then becoming partly cloudy with annoying SE Winds which began easing in the evening.
Very little activity and little to report today. Noel is still unwell, and we are both still not getting good sleep, and feeling very tired. Hopefully with a different type of cough medicine and decongestant, Noel (and I) will sleep better tonight. An hour long walk along the Yeppoon Beach towards Farnborough started my day, then after breakfast, I visited Uncle for a couple of hours. Back at the van, I had a rare afternoon nap then wandered across the road to the shopping centre for a surprisingly very good remedial massage to iron out some kinks in my back and shoulders. I took a few things back up to Uncle late in the afternoon, then it was another quiet night back at home. Steven and Leonie leave tomorrow, and depending on the weather, we may go for a drive to Emu Park or Byfield. We are holding off on a trip across to Keppel Island until the winds die down, hopefully by the end of the week.
![]() |
| A windy and very mild morning walk along Yeppoon Bech towards Farnborough |

Comments
Post a Comment